Soffit Repair & Installations
First, what is soffit and what is fascia?
Soffit is the underside element of a building most commonly found under the eaves on the exterior of a house. The soffit extends from the side of the house to the edge of the eave or fascia.
A "fascia board" is usually made out of wood but can also be metal or other materials, it caps the end of rafters outside a building and optionally it is used to hold gutters.
Why a house needs soffit or fascia?
- The soffit and fascia protect your home from water damage while improving its appearance.
- Eliminate extra costs for painting those hard-to-reach places, vinyl soffit will maintain its appearance for many years.
- They control moisture and rotting problems inherent in eaves and overhangs.
- Our aluminum materials (soffit and fascia) are .019 in thickness.
- As with all our installations we warranty our workmanship to be free from defect for a period of five years.
- They increase the value of your property.
Do not hesitate to call us at 404-933-4577 with any questions or to schedule a free estimate.